What is BusinessLink?
Roundtree BusinessLink is your online headquarters for your small business vehicle needs.
We realize that your time is short and your demands are great. We also know that when you need service for your vehicle you don't have the luxury of being without it. That's why BusinessLink customers enjoy priority "first-bay" service, extended service hours, dedicated account managers, free loaner vehicles, and no-cost enrollment. And with the already exciting lineup of Dodge vehicles to choose from, the sky's the limit on how you you can put your small fleet of fewer than 10 Dodge vehicles together. Because with BusinessLink you can mix and match Dodge vehicles to create the perfect combination for your needs.
If you're a small- or medium-sized business, we're sure BusinessLink will fit your needs perfectly. Best of all, you don't even need to purchase a vehicle to become a member! Dodge offers a no-cost enrollment. Learn more about the advantages of becoming a BusinessLink member by contacting our Fleet Department.
The Farm Bureau discount recognizes one of the most important professions in the country. If you're a member of this select community who rises before dawn and works until the cows come home (literally), then Dodge has an excellent discount for you on top of the great deals going on now at your local Dodge dealer. For members of a participating Farm Bureau, an additional U.S. cash allowance of $500 may be available on the purchase or lease of an eligible Dodge car or truck. Please see your Farm Bureau Representative or contact our Fleet Department for eligibility requirements and program details.
Let Chrysler Financial help you!
Chrysler Financial's Business Vehicle Financing programs offer a variety of flexible, custom-tailored purchasing and leasing options for your business. You'll have a single representative dedicated to your account, and the experts at Chrysler Financial can create a financing package to suit your specific needs.
Programs offered include:
- Standard Commercial Financing – financial solutions made to order for your business
- Municipal Lease Program – low-interest leasing and custom finance packages for tax-exempt government organizations
- TRAC (Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause) Lease Program – fixed monthly payments and no liability for additional mileage or wear and tear charges at lease end
- Zero-TRAC Lease Program – similar to TRAC, but with minimal up-front lease payments and a zero-dollar residual value at lease end
- Closed-End Lease Program – a fixed-payment lease that doesn't hold you responsible for the vehicle's residual value at lease end
- Vehicle Credit Line – a customized, uncommitted credit line for multiple vehicle purchases over a specified period, plus support from the Chrysler Financial Fleet Credit team
You don't even have to purchase a vehicle to enroll in BusinessLink®. To enroll, provide your dealer with one of the following items:
- A business tax identification number
- Business incorporation documents
- State, county or municipal business certificate or business license number
- Nonprofit tax identification number
- Federal or state income tax return showing operation as a business entity
Some Benefits Include:
- Relationship with local Upfitters and Bailment Pools
- Extended service hours – your vehicle will be ready sooner
- Free loaner vehicles while any eligible vehicle is in for repair during the normal Basic Limited Warranty period (3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first)
- Expertise in Commercial Financing
- Commercial vehicles in stock
It's that simple – show that you own a business and get the BusinessLink® advantage. To learn more about enrollment, contact your local Dodge dealer or call (601) 500-5566.
Through stringent protocols, Dodge only approves upfitters who provide a limited 3-year / 36,000-mile warranty (excluding certain hydraulic components) on equipment installed on Ram trucks. This means that your upfit will continue to work for you for years down the road.
Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act of 2010 (HIRE)
Now is the time to purchase or lease the additional vehicle(s) needed for your business. The Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act of 2010 (HIRE) provide an exceptional opportunity to save you a substantial sum of money by allowing for the expensing and accelerated depreciation of your new truck(s). Under the new HIRE Act, you may be allowed to fully expense up to $250,000 of your truck purchase(s) during the first year of ownership. For more details please contact Roundtree Auto Group.